Field Day, a plugin for Movable Type
- Author: MT5 port by Ubiquitic, original code from Six Apart
- Copyright: 2012 Ubiquitic, 2008-2010 Six Apart Ltd.
- License: GPL
- Site: https://github.com/padawan/mt-plugin-field-day/
Requirement: MT 5.2.x
This is the MT5 port of FieldDay by Ubiquitic. It will NOT work on MT4. If you are looking for the MT4 version, check https://github.com/movabletype/mt-plugin-field-day instead. Please report issues here to help improve this plugin.
FieldDay is a plugin for Movable Type that lets you add more fields to the MT interface.
How is Field Day different from MT's built-in "Commercial Pack" implementation of custom fields?
- You can define fields for templates, assets, comments, and blogs, as well as system-wide fields.
- Linked object field types let you connect any supported object type to any other.
- By organizing fields into groups and allowing multiple instances of each group, you can allow users to associate an unlimited amount of data with a given object.
- Field Day Basics: http://github.com/movabletype/mt-plugin-field-day/wiki/Basics
- Field Day Developer Notes: http://github.com/movabletype/mt-plugin-field-day/wiki/Developer-Notes
- Move the
FieldDayplugin directory to the MT
- Move the
FieldDaymt-static directory to the
Should look like this when installed:
$MT_HOME/ plugins/ FieldDay/ [plugin files here] mt-static/ plugins/ FieldDay/ [plugin static files here]
Version: 1.5.4 (current) Changes in this version:
- Better exception handling when an undefined group in used in a IfFieldGroup tag (authors: @jayallen, @CNG, see pull request https://github.com/padawan/mt-plugin-field-day/pull/16)