This is a VR version of a 3D Minesweeper made in Unity for the Oculus.
- Use the left stick to shift the grid up and down,
- Use the right stick to rotate the grid,
- Use A/B to bring the grid closer or further away,
- Use the middle finger triggers to act on the grid or select menu items:
- Left middle finger to discover a block
- Right middle finger to mark a block (one click to say "there is a mine here", it then becomes green; two clicks to say "there is maybe a mine here", it then becomes orange)
A 3D grid
A 2D grid
- It looks still like barebone Unity project (with the default background for example), having a better identity would be cool.
- The High Scores need to be implemented!