Web app for interviewing technical candidates in the browser.
I decided recently to open source the code for my startup Initial Round after a year of on-and-off development. I've stripped out all of the multi-tenant related code and now here is a version which can be used as a single-tenant app. Hopefully someone can benefit from the code. Deployment and setup should be straightforward. Contact me via GitHub if you're interested in deploying this or working on customizations.
Distributed under the terms of the BSD 3-clause License. See the LICENSE file for more information.
Bitcoin donations are gratefully accepted at 14ZhCym28WDuFhocP44tU1dBpCzjX1DvhF.
This code is intended for educational purposes.
If you would like to run this code, it should be possible to get this running on Windows Azure fairly simply.
You will need to take the following steps:
- Create a SQL Azure database and storage account
- Run Setup.sql to create tables
- Run the setup application to create an admin user
- Update the deployment settings to include the new connection strings
- Create new encryption keys and place them in the Keys settings file
- Setup email by entering SMTP server info in the Settings file
- Include dependencies from NuGet which have not been included here
- Deploy the web and email worker roles to Windows Azure instances