Public talks given by different speakers in representation of Paidy Engineering.
- Cats Effect, tagless final & beyond! by Gabriel Volpe at Scala eXchange 2018 - London, UK.
- Cats Effect: The IO Monad for Scala by Gabriel Volpe at Scala IO 2018 - Lyon, France.
- NeoVim + Scala by Paul Roseau at the Tokyo Scala Developers Meetup.
- Eff: One Monad to rule them all! by James Carragher at the Tokyo Scala Developers Meetup.
- Introduction to Monads by Haemin Yoo at the Tokyo Scala Developers Meetup.
- Cats Effect: The IO Monad for Scala by Gabriel Volpe at the Tokyo Scala Developers Meetup.
- Building a REST API using Http4s (Abstracting over the effect type) by Gabriel Volpe at Scala Matsuri 2018.
Adding your own talk
- Take a look at the other templates to see how to structure
./assetsfor local assets, and
/docs/assetsfor 'global' Paidy assets.
- Add your talk to the list of talks in the project README.
How to start the server
You need to install
> cd /$date/$title > npm install > npm start
Server will start at http://localhost:8000.
How to print your slides
http://localhost:8000/?print-pdf/gi in a browser will render your slides in a format suitable for printing or PDF download