Fix The Apple Tree TDD
Skill Level: Beginner
tree.rb script is incomplete. The script should model an apple tree that grows over the years. We should create/plant it, wait for it to bear fruit, pick the fruit and then eventually the tree should die.
- Run your tests:
bundle exec rspec
- Fix the issues that surface
- Before you begin working on a method, think about what it should return and write it's test first
NOTE: Uncomment the
tree_data method at the end of your file and if your script has been crafted correctly, it should print some information about your tree and its fruit.
- What does
- What's the difference between
- How does inheritance work?
- How might you test your classes?