This is an intermediate level challenge for engineers familiar with...
- Ruby syntax, methods & conventions
- Object Oriented Programming
Create a command line script that mimics a game/application of your choice using the MVC pattern.
- It should print a menu to screen and give player multiple options (i.e. start, play again, view help, exit, etc)
- It should be object oriented and not expose important functionality
- It should use the MVC pattern. Consider prints & puts as a part of your view.
- Ideas to explore: Deaf Grandma, Customized 99 Bottles of Beer, Todos App, Choose Your Own Adventure
- Write your game/app
- Pull down this repo and create your feature branch
- Create a separate dir in the repo
- Move your code to this new dir
- Add & commit as needed
- Push your branch
- Submit a pull request