A starter project for developing and deploying Ghost themes with Docker.
- Ability to publish Ghost theme as an NPM package
- Deploy as a Docker container based on Ghost image
- Blog config file checked into source
- Develop in a Docker container based on Ghost image
- Live code reloading during theme development
- Persistent development instances of Ghost blogs
Full article with more details here: http://paislee.io/how-to-develop-ghost-themes-wth-docker.
- Clone this repo
- Install Docker
- Modify config.js as per Ghost documentation
- Update package.json to name your blog
- Update scripts/build.sh, scripts/development.sh, and scripts/upgrade.sh to name your Docker images
Build the image
Run in development mode
Upgrade production image