Paketo Buildpacks Sample Applications
A collection of sample applications that can be built using Paketo Buildpacks.
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/paketo-buildpacks/samples
Adding New Samples
- If the app is a part of an existing language family:
- Add app to the appropriate language family in its own subdirectory.
- Add a test context to the *_test.go file in the language family directory.
- If the app is a part of a new language family:
- Create a new directory for the language family.
- Create a new test file <language_family_name>/*_test.go containing a new test suite.
- Be mindful of which builders the app is compatible with and set up test suites accordingly.
./scripts/generate-test-workflow.sh -l <language_family_name>to generate a Github Actions workflow that runs the tests.
- Update README.md.
- Azure Application Insights
- Gradle DistZip
- Leiningen (Clojure)
- Native Image
- Pre-compiled JAR
- Scala Akka
- Built-in Webserver
- Apache HTTPD
- Composer with Extensions
- Extensions via custon .ini
- Memcached Session Handler
- Redis Session Handler
- No Package Manager
- Poetry (dependency management only)
- Poetry (dependency management and run commands)
To run integration tests that
pack build each of the sample apps, use
scripts/smoke.sh -h for usage information.
For example, to run tests for the Go and .NET Core samples with the Paketo tiny and base builders, run:
./smoke.sh --builder paketobuildpacks/builder:tiny \ --builder paketobuildpacks/builder:base \ --suite go \ --suite dotnet-core