A Python (PyGame) based basic game Bit-Castle---Game (V-2.2.5)
This is a simple game made using Python-2.7.9 (32-bit), PyGame and Tkinter. The application is for Windows System only.
- Rules & Controls
- Windows Smart-Screen
- Installation & Execution
- Technology Used
- Working & GamePlay-Video
- Goal of the game is to reach the door in each level.
- Each level is completed only when the player REACHES THE GATE WITH THE KEY.
- THE MORE BATTERY YOU SAVE, THE MORE YOU SCORE.
- You have got a torch, it'll make it possible for you to see the objects in a level.
- The torch can be turned OFF or ON using SPACE-BAR and cursor is moved using ARROW-KEYS.
- When the torch is OFF, you can only see yourself and nothing else.
- If the battery of the torch runs out, the torch is put-off automatically.
- If you decide to put OFF the torch, the torch can be put back ON after a certain amout of time ONLY.
- There are some 'red' colored crosses, touching them will kill you instantaneously.
- There are some 'green' colored batteries, touching them will recharge your torch batteries a little.
- You have to REACH THE GATE IN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME, else the Game Is Over.
- After every level, you can visit the store and buy some boosts to help you in coming levels.
- The left-over battery charge will be converted to coins at the end of any level.
- Press Z to PAUSE.
- Images used :
- 64-bit Windows System
- Internet Connection
- Supports proxy connection for leaderboard updation (dist/proxy.txt)
- Fixed png-chunk-length error
- Download all the files from here.
- Execute the bit_castle.exe file in the dist folder
- If you are working behind proxy
- Open dist/proxy.txt
- Delete all the contents of the file and add your proxy with the following format
- Execute the bitcastle.exe file in the dist folder
- The game is made in Python-2.7.9
- Pygame and Tkinter libraries
- Executables were made using py2exe
When the Torch is ON :
When the Torch is OFF :
The working of the application is explained here.
For Hugs & Bugs, drop a mail at email@example.com