Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Bit Castle : V-1.0.0
A Python (PyGame) based basic game
This version has all the basic functionalities..
This is a simple game made using Python-2.7.9 (32-bit), PyGame and Tkinter. The application is for Windows System only.
Rules & Controls:
- Goal of the game is to reach the door in each level.
- Each level is completed only when the player reaches the gate with the Key.
- Without taking the key, the level won't be over.
- You have got a torch, it'll make it possible for you to see the objects in a level.
- The torch can be turned OFF or ON using Space-Bar.
- When the torch is OFF, you can only see yourself and nothing else.
- If the battery of the torch runs out, the torch is put-off automatically.
- If you decide to put OFF the torch, the torch can be put back ON after a certain amout of time ONLY.
- There are some 'red' colored crosses, touching them will kill you instantaneously.
- There are some 'green' colored batteries, touching them will recharge your torch batteries a little.
- You have to reach the gate in a certain amount of time, else the Game Is Over.
- After every level, you can visit the store and buy some boosts to help you in coming levels.
- The left-over battery charge will be converted to coins at the end of any level.
- Press Z to PAUSE.
- Images used :
- 64-bit Windows System
- Download all the files from here.
- Execute the .exe file in the dist folder
- The game is made in Python-2.7.9
- Pygame and Tkinter libraries
- Executables were made using py2exe
The program has been tested on Windows-8.1(64-bit) and Windows-8.0(64-bit)..
For Hugs & Bugs, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org