Plottable date/time formatting library built on Moment.js
Add-on library for Plottable to help format dates and times. Plottable-Moment is built on Moment.js. You can use a number of formatting options for date and times, or select a locale (through Moment) to set a default, region-specific date/time format.
Plottable-moment is the easiest way to get localization for Plottable time axes. It provides immediate access to dozens of locale options in Plottable.
- Through bower:
bower install --save plottable-moment
Using Plottable-Moment in your Webpage
- On your webpage, be sure to load the scripts in the following order:
For more help on using Moment, see the Moment documentation.
Contributing to Plottable-Moment
- Clone this repository.
- Install node: https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Install bower, gulp, and gulp-cli globally on your system:
npm install -g bower gulp gulp-cli
- Install dependencies through bower:
- Install dependencies through npm:
- Write your source code and tests.
- Fill out the Personal or Corporate Contributor License Agreement and send it to email@example.com. (You can do this easily on a Mac by using the Tools > Annotate > Signature feature in Preview.)
- Submit a pull request with your changes.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 Palantir Technologies
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.