The Search API Field Map module facilitates indexing data from multiple Drupal sites into a single Apache Solr search index.
For a full description of the module, visit the project page:
Please use GitHub submit bug reports and feature suggestions, or to track changes: https://github.com/palantirnet/search_api_field_map
This module requires the following modules:
Additionally, it is recommended to configure Search API to send data to an Apache Solr server.
- Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. Visit: https://www.drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-8 for further information.
On each site included in the mapped field search, you will need to:
1. Configure a Search API server to connect to the shared Solr index 2. [Follow these detailed instructions](docs/usage.md) to configure your fields.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ
- Avi Schwab (froboy) - https://www.drupal.org/u/froboy
- Ken Rickard (agentrickard) - https://www.drupal.org/u/agentrickard
- Malak Desai (MalakDesai) - https://www.drupal.org/u/malakdesai
- Matthew Carmichael (mcarmichael21) - https://www.drupal.org/u/mcarmichael21
This project has been sponsored by:
- Palantir.net (https://palantir.net)