If Django is your first choice for the conquest of the Internet, you need something that spawns quickly your Django applications!
The Internet is your target; start spawning your first expendable stormtrooper:
$ mktmpenv $ pip install cookiecutter $ cookiecutter https://github.com/palazzem/stormtrooper # it outputs Cloning into 'stormtrooper'... remote: Counting objects: 83, done. remote: Compressing objects: 100% (52/52), done. remote: Total 83 (delta 34), reused 70 (delta 23), pack-reused 0 Unpacking objects: 100% (83/83), done. Checking connectivity... done.
Now you should give a name to your stormtrooper. Wait it's a stormtrooper, they don't have a name.
app_name [stormtrooper]: stormtrooper
The assault checklist
- Add a proper license in the
- Add authors and/or contributors in the
- Configure NewRelic monitoring service
- Configure Sentry crash reporting service
- Check (and update) the
README.rstfile present in the newly created app
- Add the project to your CI (a fake test is already available)
- Start coding. Really. Start coding now and not before this step!
- Add a
docker-compose.ymlto define your backend services
Stormtrooper is released under the terms of the BSD license. Full details in
- Cookiecutter for template spawning!