- Update initScript handling in test mojo to handle multiple forms Only the first form was being evaluated.
Adds the ring-genfiles goal for lein-ring compatible Servlet, ServletContextListener and web.xml generation.
Fix an issue with keywords used (init and destroy)
ring-genfiles formatting, add to readme, and add integration test
Add ring-genfiles goal to allow servlet/listener/web.xml generation
- Fix for non-string used as a test message crashing zi:test
- Fix an issue preventing the test task from working in clojure-1.3.0 The form passed for portable-redef was being quoted in clojure-1.2, and run in 1.3. The quoting was adding zi.test to the with-redefs symbol.
- Update for classlojure 0.6.1
Remove class files from final jar The mojo extractor was creating class files that were packaged.
Add initScript property for test target
- Fix skipTests handling in test mojo
Honour skipTests, and fix for case when no tests defined
Add available source jars to classpath
Remove superfluous log statement
Add sonatype repository to pom
Throw a MojoFailureException when tests fail
Don't run ritz on pom packaged projects
Add testResources goal
Ensure tests run inside a clojure.main/with-bindings Code that calls set! on common rebindable vars (such as warn-on-reflection) fails otherwise
Fix the classpath elements used in ritz and test
- Fix resources mojo to write to target/classes
Really add marginalia goal
Add integration testing
Add marginalia goal
Factor out overridable-artifact-path
- Fix mojo/defmojo to actually read the project source paths
Add checkouts to ritz and swank-clojure goals
Update readme with new goals
Allow overriding of ritz and swank-clojure artifacts
Add a test goal for running clojure.test tests
Add swank-clojure goal
Update ritz mojo to use defmojo
Add resources goal for copying clojure source
Add macro for better mojo definition syntax
Add compiler mojo The compile goal compiles clojure source. It respects the options from maven-compiler-plugin.
- Initial release