Guessing game for Grace Hopper Academy Foundations.
How to Run
This site is hosted Here
To run locally, download the contents of this repo and open index.html in a web browser.
How to Play
Try to guess the number. You have 5 guesses. You can request a Hint if you're stuck, or click Give Up to see the answer.
Allows the User to take the following actions:
- Guess the number by clicking the Guess button or pressing Enter. (Only 5 guesses allowed per game)
- Click Hint for a list of 3 numbers, one of which is the winning number (Only 1 hint allowed per game)
- Click New Game button to reset the game without revealing the winning number
- Give Up button triggers a loss when clicked
When the User wins or loses, a modal pops up saying "You Won!" or "You Lost!". The modal also displays the winning number, and allows User to click Play Again to start a new game.
Provides user feedback:
- Shows approximately how many digits away each guess is from the winning number you are
- Shows whether the current guess is higher or lower than the winning number
- Shows what guesses you've already made
- Shows how many guesses are left
It has only been tested on Firefox 42.
Feel free to fork & make a pull request if you would like to make any changes.
Send feedback to: email@example.com
If you are having issues, particularly in browsers other than Firefox, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org