Setting up a Mac with a single script
This script has been tested on OSX El Capitan.
Clone (You probably won't have git) Download and unzip this repository to an empty computer
$ curl -sL https://github.com/pameck/osx-setup-ansible/archive/master.tar.gz | tar xz
Go to the folder of the repository
There is little interaction needed, you will need to input your password in order to install pip and ansible.
- Sublime (Adds a symlink to open files and folders with 'sublime' from the terminal)
This role installs git, sets the global config and adds some of my preferred alias to bash_profile. Set your email and name in /defaults/main for the global git config.
- Ask for the password manager preference, instead of defaulting it to Dashlane
- Setting up the github sshkey
- Source bash_profile once created
- Setting up iTerm2 with my preferences