This is the most complete Node.js books collection ever. There are more than twenty books here, most written in English, and some in Chinese. Some are introduction books that can help you get the basic things about Node.js, such as
Node.js in action,
Learning Node. Some are pro books can lead you to Node.js deep things, such as
Pro Node.js for Developers. No matter what kind of developer you are, you can find the book right for you. There are also some book links on Amazon, Douban and other sites.
For whole book list and details visit here.
Js-books folder can help you.
This book is about the third major version of Express, the Node.js web framework - Express 3.
Express is recognized as one of the most preferred web frameworks for Node.js. Every day new developers from varied backgrounds and experience come to Express for developing their web apps. With its ever-growing popularity, it is about time we had a book on Express.
The book is both beginner-friendly and technically deep at the same time, and covers everything a developer requires to get into serious web development using Express.
Node.js in Action is an example-driven tutorial that starts at square one and guides you through all the features, techniques, and concepts you'll need to build production-quality Node applications. You'll start by learning how to set up your Node development environment, including loading the community-created extensions. Next, you'll run several simple demonstration programs where you'll learn the basics of a few common types of Node applications. Then you'll dive into asynchronous programming, a model Node leverages to lessen application bottlenecks.
国内 Node.js 步道者朴灵花费多年时间编写的高级 Node.js 图书, 2013年国内最火原创图书. 深入介绍了Node.js内部机制原理 异步IO, 事件循环, 模块系统, http等, 对Node.js主要部分都进行了深入的介绍和剖析, 是Node.js开发者绝对不能错过的 高级书籍.
- Special foreword by the creator of V8, Lars Bak.
- Examples with real-world web services like Twitter.
- Learn how to build a Turntable.FM style app with socket.io.
This is a github repository book, providing a short introduction to node.js and an interactive way of learning Node.js
For details you can visit Github Page
- Node.js tutorial(udemy)
- Hands on Node.js
- Mastering Node.js
- Web Development with Node&Express
- 深入浅出 Node.js(info小书)--田永强(朴灵)
- Node.js 开发指南--郭家宝(BYvoid)
- Nodejs 中文文档--社区翻译0.2.3
- Smashing Node.js (有Goddy Zhao的中文翻译版)
- Node Cookbook
- Node.js In Action
- Build node application with mongodb and backbone
- Node for front end developer
- Node up and running
- Node web development
- Node.js for php developers
- Professional Node.js
- How to write nodejs module(ppt)
- Getting Started with GEO, CouchDB & Node.js
- CoffeScript Programming with jQuery, Rails, and Node.js
- Learning Node
- Node.js Recipes
- Pro Node.js for Developers
- Node 即学即用
- Node.js the Right Way
- Jump start node js
- Node.js in Practice
- Building Hypermedia APIs with HTML5 and Node
- Building Node Applications with MongoDB and Backbone
- Learning Node.js
- Node Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- Node.js Recipes
- Beginning Node.js
- Practical Node.js
- Web Development with Node and Express
- Node.js for PHP Developers
- Using Node.js for UI Testing
- Felix's Node.js Beginners Guide
- visionmedia masteringnode
- Node.js Manual & Documentation
- Full Stack Web Development with Backbone.js by Patrick Mulder
In the PPT folder.
- Node.js road to 1.0 - Issac
- What make Node.js fast - Tim Caswell
- Node, Express and libsass: project from scratch workshop
- Modern Web tools with Node.js
- Heroku + Node.JS
- Github node book repositories
- free develop books--node
- 7 Free E-Books and Tutorials for Learning and Mastering Node.js
- mastering nodejs
- Express web application development
- Mixu's Node book
- The nodejs recipe
- Hands on nodejs
- Node security
- 5 Free Beginner Friendly Books for Learning Node.js
- Node: Up and Running
- Node.js the Right way
- Node.js 开发实战讲解
- Node.js 实战
- Node.js 实战
- Node.js 权威指南
- Apress Node.js Book Search
- PacktPub Node.js Book Search
- dummies Node.js Book Search
- O'Reilly Node.js Book Search
- Wiley Node.js Book Search
- Amazon Node.js Book Search
- Node Web Development 2nd Edition
- Collect more books
- Add simple intro to books
If you find some new, good books or PPT, feel free to fork and pull or email me
firstname.lastname@example.org, we will appreciate your contribution.