PDBFixer is an easy to use application for fixing problems in Protein Data Bank files in preparation for simulating them. It can automatically fix the following problems:
- Add missing heavy atoms.
- Add missing hydrogen atoms.
- Build missing loops.
- Convert non-standard residues to their standard equivalents.
- Select a single position for atoms with multiple alternate positions listed.
- Delete unwanted chains from the model.
- Delete unwanted heterogens.
- Build a water box for explicit solvent simulations.
See our manual