Ryhope is a DAO building decentralized infrastructures to power creative contents co-creation, autonomy and interoperability. Among other things we are the main team behind the pando protocol: a distributed versioning control system enforcing DAO-based versioning, contribution tracking and governance built on top of IPFS, ethereum and aragonOS.
We are looking for a frontend developer to work with us on the Aragon Core pando's app frontend, the upcoming PandoHub platform and other classified projects :) This developer must not only be a frontend but also a web3 expert.
- Experience and understanding of web3 technologies.
- Being passionate about open-source and decentralization.
- Being autonomous.
Good to have
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with the aragonOS and Aragon Core frameworks.
How to apply
Write an email to email@example.com with the subject
Frontend dev opening application and the following informations:
- Your GitHub profile.
- Your past experiences.
- Your private key (just kiddin')
Looking forward to welcome you in the team.