Ryan Riley panesofglass
- frank 24 A combinator library for building web apis using System.Net.Http.
- TodoBackendFSharp 23 A back-end for Todo MVC apps written in F#
- VegaHub 20 A SignalR Hub Utility for data scientists to push Vega charts from F# Interactive
- PracticalFSharp 10 Examples of practical uses for the F# language.
- FSharp.Reactive 10 Extensions and wrappers for using the Reactive Extensions (Rx) with F#.
Repositories contributed to
- freya-fs/freya 109 Functional-first web stack, including an HTTP finite state machine, built on top of OWIN
- freya-fs/freya.intro 0 Introduction slide deck for Freya
- fsprojects/FSharp.Control.Reactive 104 Extensions and wrappers for using the Reactive Extensions (Rx) with F#.
- frank-fs/frank 100 A combinator library for building web apis using System.Net.Http.
- fsharp/fsfoundation 71 The F# Software Foundation website
Contributions in the last year 831 total May 25, 2014 – May 25, 2015
Longest streak 11 days December 29 – January 8
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to panesofglass/.build May 23
- Pushed 4 commits to fsprojects/FSharp.Control.Reactive May 22 – May 23
- Pushed 2 commits to freya-fs/freya May 22 – May 23
- Pushed 9 commits to panesofglass/vimfiles May 22 – May 23
- Pushed 17 commits to panesofglass/reload May 19 – May 21
- Pushed 2 commits to fsharp/FAKE May 20
5 Pull Requests
- Open #8 Match build.fsx to Makefile #7
- Merged #99 Add GitSubmodules target #98
- Merged #4 Attempt at a project.fsx
- Merged #806 Update WatchChanges docs to include not on MONO_MANAGED_WATCHER #805
- Merged #3 Attempt to get Watch working #1
8 Issues reported
- Open #7 build.fsx is very out-of-date
- Closed #6 Would it be possible to also use Vundle rather than pathogen?
- Closed #98 Use Fake.Git to load the ui.inspector submodule when running build.fsx
- Closed #3 Pre-release, hobby project, or ready for production?
- Open #5 Use FsBuild
- Closed #805 WatchChanges fails on Mac OSX
- Closed #2 Watch fails on Mac OSX
- Closed #1 Watch target fails to detect changes