Each day they set up three different temporary interactive art installations along the route.
On March 15th at 7pm, after the walk was complete, they hiked into Alter Space Gallery for the opening of Wabi/Sabi, a show curated by the MicroCilmate Collective and set up a final interactive art project with the equipment used in the expedition for a one-month gallery installation.
- Thurday, 3/13/14: Stations 1, 2 and 3
- Friday, 3/14/14: Stations 4, 5 and 6
- Saturday, 3/15/14: Stations 7, 8 and 9
####You can still participate!
Choose the neighborhood on the map in which you live, have strong feelings about or close ties to. We want to know your thoughts on what you love about it, what could improve or how it's changing. We want to hear your voice!
==== ####Reproduction is encouraged!
If you would like to start a conversation about how your city is changing in its modern incarnation, please feel free to clone this repository and use it for your own city.
This project can be cloned and reproduced for any city in the world.
######Clone this repository to your local repo and follow these steps:
- Go to Mapbox.com and generate a map for your city.
- Plug the unique identifier into the
- Map out your route and get your location coords at geojson.io. Plug the lat/long coordinates into the JSON array in
- Seed the latitude and longitude data of your locations into the database by way of
- Do a
- Do a
- Change to your personal AWS credentials in
- Deploy to your favorite host!
If deploying to Heroku you'll need to add the following:
heroku apps:create yourappname
- Push to github
git remote -v
git push heroku master
heroku run rake db:migrate
heroku run rake db:seed
###Feel free to reach out to me for details.