Created by Pankod
Svelte is a new approach to building user interfaces. Whereas traditional frameworks like React and Vue do the bulk of their work in the browser, Svelte shifts that work into a compile step that happens when you build your app.
The advantages of this approach is we're able to write applications with excellent performance characteristics.
This boilerplate make it easier to get started with a well-structured Svelte application.
By the end of setup, you'll have a Svelte project and features which is specified at the below.
This boilerplate includes the latest powerfull tools.
- Svelte - Component framework which compiles your code to tiny, framework-less vanilla JS.
- Built-in Project CLI- Create pages, components, actions, reducers with one command by using built-in cli.
- Sass/Scss - CSS preprocessor, which adds special features such as variables, nested rules and mixins (sometimes referred to as syntactic sugar) into regular CSS.
- PostCSS/autoprefixer - A plugin to parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to CSS rules using values from Can I Use.
- Eslint - The pluggable linting utility.
- dotenv .config - Expose environment variables to the runtime config of Next.js
- testing-library - Simplifies the use of dom-testing with Svelte components & applications.
- fetch - A promise-based mechanism for programmatically making web requests in the browser.
Setup & Documentation
Please refer to our setup guide to create a new app.
For more detailed documentation, check out https://pankod.github.io/svelte-boilerplate/
Pankod boilerplate is shipped with a CLI tool to streamline the creation of new components. By using the CLI tool, you may easily add components to your project.
To start the CLI, you may run the following npm command:
npm run cli
After starting, an interactive menu will let you configure the component the be created. You'll be asked for the name of the component.
After answering question it generates component, style and test files in miliseconds.
Licensed under the MIT License, Copyright © 2019-present Pankod