The panosc project on panosc-eu
This is the main repository for common issues and general information about the PaNOSC project. sponsored by the EU.
Photon and Neutron Open Science Cloud (PaNOSC) is a Europen project (finaced by the EINFRAEOSC-04 call) for making FAIR data a reality in 6 ESFRI Research Infrastructures (RIs), developing and providing services for scientific data and connecting these to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC). The 6 ESFRI RIs are:
- ESRF - https://www.esrf.eu/
- ILL - https://www.ill.eu/
- EU.XFEL - https://www.xfel.eu/
- ESS - https://europeanspallationsource.se/
- ELI-DC - https://eli-laser.eu/
- CERIC-ERIC - https://www.ceric-eric.eu/
The 7th partner is the e-infrastructure
- EGI - https://www.egi.eu/
The project will work closely with the national photon and neutron sources to develop common policies, strategies and solutions in the area of data management and data services and connecting to the EOSC.
Create an issue here if it concerns the PaNOSC project in general. You can find help on writing markdown in the GitHub guide: https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/