Mykonote [/ˈmɪkəˌnəʊt/] - mobile app
The note taking app that doesn't suck. Made under the Mykonian sun.
The goal of this project is to provide a solid note taking app with just the core functionality. There won't be any fancy unnecessary features such as a chat. It basically meets the one requirement: Taking and managing private notes.
What Mykonote offers:
- A solid richtext editor which works properly without ruining the formatting
- Task lists (aka. todo lists)
- Pseudo offline support, so you don't lose data when the connection is bad or even missing. The next time the internet is up again your edits will be synced to the server.
- A simple and fast user experience
- An always available and easy to use search
- A donkey logo
- Free and open source software. There is no vendor lock-in and there will never be any weird business going on with your data.
Also see the main Mykonote web application for more info.
To get the application started the following steps are required.
- Install Cordova
cp .env.example .envand fill in some values
cp build.json.example build.jsonand fill in some values
Theare are 2 scripts
bin/test-variant that help
building the application and deploying to an emulator or a device.
- Homepage www.mykonote.com
- Web app at app.mykonote.com
- Mobile app on Google Play
- Main web application source code
Copyright 2016 Panter AG <firstname.lastname@example.org> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.