Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
✨ Further Improvements
There are a couple of great improvements for inja in this release:
- We've added a first API documentation.
- Thanks to @gracicot and @mhhollomon, we improved cmake and meson target exports (#83, #86).
- I've added a string_view polyfill for C++11 to C++14.
- You can now use cget for installing inja (#88). Thanks @pfultz2!
- Warnings in appveyor has been cleaned.
Finally, this is the next major version of Inja. After reworking most of its internals, Inja is now up to two orders of magnitude faster than v1! (#67)
- We've added type checks as builtin functions (#64).
- Loop variables are now supported in inja templates (#52).
- Include in-memory templates (#47).
- Inja is now easier to integrate either with the vcpkg (#45) or conan (#43) package manager.
🔥 Breaking Changes
Inja now requires
string_view from C++17.
This is the first stable release of inja!
Major improvements over the last released version are:
- Added callbacks (#5, #15)
- New functions: min, max, sort, first, last, conversion to string and number (#22)
- Added loops over std::map / json objects
- Fixed lots of errors and warnings (#18)
- Better error messages
- More tests and compilers with CI, additional testing with meson
- Updated dependencies to JSON 3.1 and Catch 2.1