This release brings more robust control of the Pex cache (
--cache-dir setting is deprecated in favor of build time control of the cache location with
--pex-root and new support for control of the cache's runtime location with
is added. As in the past, the
PEX_ROOT environment variable can still be used to control the
cache's runtime location.
Unlike in the past, the Pex PEX
we release can now also be controlled via the
PEX_ROOT environment variable. Consult the CLI help
--no-strip-pex-env to find out more.
- Sanitize PEX_ROOT handling. (#929)
PEX_*env stripping and allow turning off. (#932)
- Remove second urllib import from compatibility (#931)
- Improve interpreter not found error messages. (#928)
- Add detail in interpreter selection error message. (#927)
- Pin our tox version in CI for stability. (#924)