A live demo of this application is available at this address:
This demo uses a live triplestore hosted at Dydra:
And it servers a subset of the Know How Dataset which includes instructions from wikiHow:
- Make sure you have a web server running PhP.
- Download all the files in this repository into your web server.
- Open file
- Change the URL in this line:
to the URL of a SPARQL endpoint containing the PROHOW instructional data that you want to visualise.
$db1 = sparql_connect( "http://dydra.com/paolo-pareti/knowhow6/sparql" );
- Optionally, also change the URL in this line:
to the URL of a SPARQL endpoint containing DBpedia data.
$db2 = sparql_connect( "https://dbpedia.org/sparql" );
- You application should now be ready to be run in a browser by requesting the
To cite this application, refer to the following publication:
- Paolo Pareti, Benoit Testu, Ryutaro Ichise, Ewan Klein and Adam Barker. Integrating Know-How into the Linked Data Cloud. Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, volume 8876 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 385-396. Springer International Publishing (2014)