Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
loznotes is a notation layer for conveying information about wireframes, mockups, and design comps. Originally a fork, this now a complete rewrite of Elliance's Metaframe work (http://github.com/elliance/metaframe).
- Uses a data attribute, 'data-notation', on desired elements
- Switches to hide note anchors by default or turn off notation completely (both anchors and pane)
- loznotes will re-initialise the note anchors and notes tab after content is pulled in via ajax
- Highlights, and scrolls to within notes tab, currently selected anchor
©2013-2014 Loz Gray - Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike 3.0 Unported http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- Selecting an anchor will highlight the anchor in page and in the notes tab.
- The tab will stay open should you select another anchor.
- Anchors now scroll to the correct note within the tab pane.
- You can now add a note to the body element, which is used as a description for the whole page
- CSS classes have been changed to be more BEM-ish, beginning with either 'loznote__' or 'loznotes__'
- Change to switch notation from 'notation=' to 'loznotes='
- URL switches should now play nicely with other substrings, and can be placed either first or after an ampersand.
- Added a listener to the document for completion of any ajax calls. Notes tab and anchors are then re-initialised to included any added content.
- Rewrite and corrections to readme.md
- Added ability to use 'hide' as well as 'hidden' to hide note anchors by default
- Fixed title of notes pane displaying as 'undefined'
- Name change to loznotes – I've moved it sufficiently away from the original now with a re-write of the JS, and a few new bits and bobs.
- Addition of switches ?notations=hidden and ?notations=off
- Removed older JS files
- Initial release