The third annual PWLConf took place on September 26, 2018 in St. Louis, MO, co-located with Strange Loop. Each talk was recorded and captioned. We've assembled all of the available materials here as an archive. Each speaker has an entry in the repo which contains the abstract for their talk, the video, and slide decks if available.
2018 Speakers / Talks
- Roopsha Samanta / Computer-aided Concurrent Programming
- Frank Pfenning / A Rehabilitation of Message-Passing Concurrency
- Ari Schlesinger / Including Equity in Tech Work
- Casey Canfield / The Future of the Grid: Policy, Technology, and Market Change
- Heidy Khlaaf / Standards We Love
- Dan Piponi / Stable Fluids
Papers We Love
If you want to be involved with a specific Papers We Love chapter or help within the larger community as a whole, please reach out to us at email@example.com. And, don’t forget, we aggregate chapters’ events and spotlight videos at our website, http://paperswelove.org/, and you can always join us on Slack.
Finally, we’d love to see you at one of our meetups. Say hello and let us know how PWL can improve. Thank you for being a part of our community.