Every PWLConf talk is recorded and captioned. We've assembled all of the available materials here as an archive. Each speaker has an entry in the repo which contains the abstract for their talk, the video, and slide decks if available.
The fourth annual PWLConf took place on September 12, 2019 in St. Louis, MO, co-located with Strange Loop.
Speakers / Talks
- Shriram Krishnamurthi / On the Expressive Power of Programming Languages
- Giulia Fanti / Privacy Vulnerabilities in the Peer-to-Peer Network of Cryptocurrencies
- Karim Ali / Is Program Analysis The Silver Bullet Against Software Bugs?
- José Manuel Calderón Trilla / What about natural numbers?
- Heidi Howard / Distributed consensus revised
- Star Simpson / Building Personable Machines
The third annual PWLConf took place on September 26, 2018 in St. Louis, MO, co-located with Strange Loop.
Speakers / Talks
- Roopsha Samanta / Computer-aided Concurrent Programming
- Frank Pfenning / A Rehabilitation of Message-Passing Concurrency
- Ari Schlesinger / Including Equity in Tech Work
- Casey Canfield / The Future of the Grid: Policy, Technology, and Market Change
- Heidy Khlaaf / Standards We Love
- Dan Piponi / Stable Fluids
Papers We Love
If you want to be involved with a specific Papers We Love chapter or help within the larger community as a whole, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, don’t forget, we aggregate chapters’ events and spotlight videos at our website, http://paperswelove.org/, and you can always join us on Slack.
Finally, we’d love to see you at one of our meetups. Say hello and let us know how PWL can improve. Thank you for being a part of our community.