Small go app to sync playlists from various french metal podcast shows to Spotify.
YCKMS currently supports :
Get deps using go mod
go mod vendor
cd cmd go build ykcms.go
- Create a YCKMS application on Spotify : https://developer.spotify.com/my-applications/
http://localhost:8080as callback url (in order to use a different port see env var section bellow)
- Copy SPOTIFY_ID and SPOTIFY_SECRET
Args, env and flags
YCKMS takes one arg, multiple env var and multiple flags
Env vars :
- SPOTIFY_ID : from oauth setup (3)
- SPOTIFY_SECRET : from oauth setup (3)
- HTTP_CALLBACK_PORT : change http callback port (default 8080)
- --last, -l : sync last show
- --date, -d : sync show from date --from to date --to (format YYYY-MM-DD)
If no flag is provided, sync all
# Launch SPOTIFY_ID=XXXX SPOTIFY_SECRET=YYYY ./yckms -l https://feed.ausha.co/owAEhJ0qOPkb # Waiting for oauth stuff, go to url to oauth Please log in to Spotify by visiting the following page : https://accounts.spotify.com/authorize?client_id=blablablalbalablbala # Accept access to user profile and data # Ok, everything is fine You are logged in as : morty
Le Bruit podcast is focused on album rather than songs (like YCKM). Each playlist generated for Le Bruit is a collection of pseudo random tracks of albums discussed in the show episode.
Running the tests
go test github.com/papey/yckms/internal/app
- go-spotify - Spotify web API for go
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Wilfried OLLIVIER - Main author - Papey
LICENSE file for details
All playlists generated by YCKMS are available on my Spotify profile
- Thanks Le Bruit, YCKM Harry Cover and La Pifothèque for all you podcasts !