WordPress Config Interface
WordPress Configuration Interface (also known as wp-config.php editor) is an user interface for editing wp-config constants and variables.
It's designed well to utility this file for all WordPress users.
- PHP >= 5.3
- WordPress >= 4.0
There is various ways for installing the plugin.
- Download the latest developer version from GitHub, copy & paste it to
wp-content/plugins/directory. Then activate it through WordPress managment.
- Clone the repository into
wp-content/plugins/directory and then activate it through WordPress managment.
- Download latest production version from WordPress official repository.
After you made sure that plugin is activated, navigate to Settings > Edit wp-config.php
If you've done everything right, there should be options for editing.
If because of any reason wp-config.php is not writable for PHP, you'll get new file as plain text, you may apply it through file managment system or FTP.
Follow GitHub issue tracker
Future enhancements and fixes will tagged as "future" in Issue Tracker
Translations welcome! Translators name will credited in WordPress repository page.
To translate the plugin:
- Fork the repository
- Translate strings with poEdit or anyother software you want.
- Send us a pull request
- New: Tables prefix option
- Fixed: Some string didn't have text domain.
- Tweak: Squished a bug when network is enabled, but network options don't save.
- Translated to Persian by myself
- Optimized for I18N
- Fixed an XSS bug in Tabs [Thanks to Babak_T for reporting]
- Made compatible with WordPress Network
- Fixed a mistake with
CONFIG_EDITOR_VERSION[Thanks to Farhan for reporting]