Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release features a large number of general improvements and fixes.
- Ability to assign any MIDI channel to any component individually
- Ability to link multiple OpenDeck boards via DIN MIDI connectors and merge all MIDI traffic on single board
- Ability to define pulses per step for encoders
- 4x faster analog readout
- 5x faster button readout
- Added backup script in doc directory for backing up entire OpenDeck configuration
- Improved handling of RGB LEDs
- Overall memory footprint reduction, misc performance optimizations, internal code refactoring, file number reduction
- Fixes in underlying database system for NRPN values
- Fixed potential reboot loop after firmware update
- Fixed incorrect encoder configuration (setting of new values)
- Removed checking of hardware revision number in hardware version (only MAJOR.MINOR used now) - WebUI will report .x as last value, SysEx command will return 0 as last number
- Added scripts for simpler firmware update on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
Since last version, entire web configuration tool source code has been added to OpenDeck repository.
WARNING: This update will overwrite any existing configuration stored on OpenDeck board.