CMS Airship - Secure Content Management for the Modern Web
The sky is only the beginning.
CMS Airship is a secure-by-default content management system, blog engine, and application development framework written for PHP 7.2 and above.
Commercial license are available for purchase if your company requires an alternative to the GNU Public License.
Benefits of CMS Airship
- Digitally signed automatic security updates.
- Community first. The community is always in control of any add-ons it produces. No one can backdoor your extensions without your signing keys.
- Supports a multi-site architecture out of the box.
- Designed by progressive-minded application security professionals.
- Fully customizable and extensible.
Gearssystem allows extensions to easily restructure and/or replace entire Airship features without causing conflicts with our secure automatic updating process.
The CMS Airship Documentation is in the
- PHP 7.2 or newer
- Libsodium 1.0.15 or newer
Customizing Your Airship
CMS Airship extensions come in three flavors (detailed explanations):
- Cabins: self-contained applications
- Gadgets: alters the functionality of an existing Cabin (or of the Engine itself)
- Motifs: alters the apperance of an existing Cabin
To create and/or manage these extensions, check out barge, our command line utility.
Contributing to CMS Airship
- See CONTRIBUTING.md