Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Don't raise an
E_NOTICEupon receiving an invalid CSRF token.
We now have a Dockerfile for easy deployment. Thanks @kelunik
If you make a typo when filling in the database credentials on first run,
it will no longer proceed silently then fail catastrophically in the last
Display the correct version in the Installer.
If libsodium is not set up correctly, show an error page explaining the
problem and guiding the user towards the solution. Thanks @co60ca.
- Various user interface improvements based on feedback from the initial
- You can now pass an input filter to
$this->post()from a landing and it
will be enforced upon the POST data. If a type error occurs, it simply
- Fixed a bug that prevented CAPTCHAs from loading on static blog posts.
Thanks @kyhwana for reporting this.
- The "parent category" select box now renders properly.
- The authors' photos menu is properly prepopulated by the contexts we use
in Airship. Extensions are free to supply their own contexts.