Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This is an interim release to correct an issue where user projects were not being saved as expected under very specific conditions. Issue #1500 has more details related to this issue.
- The Help system has been moved to the Parallax Learn web portal
- Improved user password input to require a minimum of 8 characters and no longer allows leading or trailing white-space characters
- Add support to trap session expiration error when a session has been idle for more than 8 hours
- Correct log configuration that was causing each logged event to be recorded twice
- Created a License.md file for the repository
- Removed old Sentry Raven packages.
S3 C language support. S3 support for Spin is deprecated.
The terminal code has been completely rewritten to correct various anomalies reported in the old terminal code.
- ActivityBot drive system improvements - updated blocks and abdrive library that support:
- Measured turns and arcs
- Calibration self-analysis
- More intuitive speed and acceleration control
- Number value block that can display out-of-range warnings
- 4x4 keypad blocks
- Better handling of floating-point within advanced math blocks
- Added menu item to navigate back to project description
- Support for Java JDK 7 is removed. All future updates require Java 8 JDK.
- Update jOOQ package from version 3.6.1 to 3.6.4.
- Update Shiro package from version 1.2.3 to 1.3.2 for security updates.
- Add missing debug configuration option to support session debugging
- Update session timeout from 3 minutes to 1 hour.
- Fixed error in Latest Projects code where a missing project owner record prevented the list from appearing.