Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Requires Chrome v45+.
- On Chromebooks, early versions of Chrome OS v54 cause system freezes when USB devices are plugged in. ParallaxIDE requires Chrome OS v54.0.2840.101 or later to fix this problem.
- Unable to download after certain previous downloads on Windows - NOTE: Place
PAUSE 200at start of PBASIC code to prevent this. Use RecoverBS2.exe (in Downloads below) to recover BS2-IC modules from this condition.
- Debug Terminal: Receive Pane Scrolls Awkwardly
- Download progress invisible in Ubuntu (or Chromium?)
- When prompted with overwrite dialog, user loses "Don't Save" option upon "Cancel"