Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Automatically steps-down baudrate for fast downloader when speed-related failure is detected
- Added RAM checksum failure message (instead of just Download Failed)
- Added EEPROM checksum failure message (instead of just Download Failed)
- Added logic and more specific message when communication lost
- Removed "-1" from Download Failed error; specific error codes appear prior to message when -c option is used
- Reports "Propeller not found on port" in every case where a Propeller can not be communicated with using wired or wireless downloading.
- Laid the groundwork for future RAM/EEPROM checksum failure messages (instead of just Download Failed)
- Added better handling if requested port does not exist or is not usable.
- Updated to support using CTS pin (instead of DTR pin) of Wi-Fi Module in SIP form to reset the Propeller (ie: required for downloading). This also requires a new Wi-Fi Module firmware revision that allows the user to configure it to direct it's Reset Signal to the CTS pin (which is normally an input pin). PropLoader Issue #25 and Parallax-ESP Issue #21
- Added support for .EEPROM files
- Revised messaging system to output optional message codes (-c option) and prevent debugging/verbose messages (unless -v option is given).
- Added image verification code
- Prevented image verification on files intended for SD loading