Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed Windows Installer issue that caused removal of other Parallax software registry settings. Issue 281.
- Fix Build All Libraries so that CMM and LMM are done correctly.
- Replaced loader subsystem (Propeller-Load) with new loader subsystem (PropLoader).
- Added wireless (Wi-Fi) support for programming and debugging via Parallax Wi-Fi Module (#32420). Wireless Propellers appear in port field when available. Use Tools > Rename Port to give Wi-Fi module a friendly name.
- Enhanced download speed (by 6x) for both wired (USB) and wireless (Wi-Fi) connections (requires on-board 5 MHz crystal).
- Windows installer includes Parallax USB Driver Installer v2.12.16.
- Mac installer now includes FTDI Driver and requires system restart as needed for proper FTDI driver operation.
- Mac installer replaces configuration when updating from previously installed SimpleIDE.
- Adjusted terminal to wrap to page by default.
- Improved terminal performance.
- Fixed Find/Replace so as not to miss the first character of the search term it finds.
- Enhanced to set focus to editor after closing Find/Replace dialog to enable quicker manual replacements.
- Increased contrast on "found" item (in Find/Replace operations).
- Allows .spin object to be added to projects for library creation.
- Simplified memory model list to exclude XMM. Users may manually run old Propeller-Load command-line tool to download XMM applications.