Block Builder (legacy version for concrete5.7)
Block Builder is a Concrete5 addon that lets you easily create your own custom blocks (with one optional set of repeatable entries).
Min. Concrete5 version: 5.7.5
PHP 5.3.3 - PHP 7.1.x (PHP 7.2 is not supported)
If you are looking for version suited for Concrete5.8+, check Block Builder. It has almost the same functionality but uses 8+ code/api.
This addon is made for developers. It allows you to quickly create skeleton for your block, but you still need to manually add some custom css/html code in view.php.
- Build custom Concrete5 blocks in your dashboard using user-friendly interface
- Generated blocks can have up to 2 tabs:
- Basic information (non-repeatable fields)
- Repeatable entries (one set of repeatable fields)
- Multiple field types available:
- Text field
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Select field
- Link with Type Selection
- Link from Sitemap
- Link from File Manager
- External Link
- HTML Editor
- Date Picker
- You can create blocks based on configuration of previously created blocks
Community CKEditor in repeatable entries
Download and install package from: https://github.com/ExchangeCore/Concrete5-CKEditor
Check folder "_ckeditor_in_repeatable_entries" for further instructions.