This project is second phase from the one I have begun working two years ago MYUI. Now UI controls are implemented using CoffeeScript and JQuery as main tools and for gluing the code I'm using RequireJS.
Soon I will finish the migration from old Prototype to CoffeeScript and JQuery. Following tasks are:
- Optimize and improve event handling
- Replace CSS files with CSS Sass
- Make look & feel closer to bootstrap
##Steps to build the project
- Firstly Make sure you have installed Ruby language in your computer, which will be available by default if you have Mac
* After this install sass gem, as follows:
gem install sass
* Now install NodeJS:.
* Then execute command npm install, which will install the modules defined in package.json file
* Install the following modules globally using npm command (sometime you need to prepend sudo command):
npm install -g coffee-script
npm install -g grunt-cli
* After this you will be able to build the project just by running "grunt" command:
* Now you can open one of the examples in samples folder, and you will see something like the following picture.