Python Pedia is one stop solution for Python Programming Resources. The Resources are categorized according to the application of language. It's all about Python.
- Scientific and Numeric
- Web Development
- Core Python
- Network Programming
- Game Development
- Embedded Python
- Database Access
- Python Community
The Python Programming language has many applications with a large number of resources. The current content is not complete. Your contributions are welcome to make it a single place for everything about python. To contribute to this project follow the below steps -
- Fork the project from the upper right fork button.
- The application pages are being generated from the markdown files present in folder
- Change the markdown(.md) files present in above folder and commit your changes to your fork.
- You do not have to change the HTML files of applications. They will be automatically generated by the markdown files.
- Open a Pull request to the develop branch of this project. Once your changes have been confirmed, your Pull request will be merged.
- Pull request can be small also. Even a single line of contribution will make the project awesome.
- Add your name with a link to your profile in the contributors list.
A lot of help is taken from awesome-python in creating Python Pedia. Credits goes to all contributors for creating such a great content.