An easy way to share a password securely, with a codebase hosted on your system.
How it works
- You enter a password to share.
- It gets encrypted in the database.
- You get a unique complex URL you can give to your interlocutor.
- Your interlocutor visits the page and after confirmation the password is immeditely deleted from the database and displayed only once.
- The URL gets directly invalidated.
- Clone the repository
- Configure your web server's document / web root to be the public directory.
- Copy the
.envand edit the details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email us instead of using the issue tracker.