Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Send patch release of the 1.0-beta series. This introduces an updated runtime for Substrate Node, optimised for the current Charred Cherry test net upgrade. Other features/fixes:
system_healthRPC APIs exposed for additional information
- Fix for Ctrl-C hanging
- Invulnerability functionality in staking module
- Various optimisations to block import
A point release to the 1.0 beta (0.9) series.
- Fixes extrinsic validity response;
- Fixes block tracking (for particularly useful for pubsub of
- Introduces default values into the metadata.
- Updates the native runtime to version 10 of substrate-node.
There are also a few smaller fixes and optimisations in here. All nodes should upgrade asap.
The 1.0 beta release of Substrate.
This introduces our draft "final" 1.0 API for building Substrate-based blockchains and is what our documentation efforts will target.
It includes GRANDPA (AfG/SHAFT) finality as well as Aura block production. It has the latest governance protocols including lock-voting and delayed-enactment. It includes the latest tagged, pluggable transaction queue and the latest "wasm" smart-contract environment module. There are also various updates to networking and other lower-level infrastructure.