Create an Azure Cosmos account for Cassandra API with keyset and two tables
This template will create an Azure Cosmos account for Cassandra API, provisioned for two regions, then provision a keyset with shared throughput across two tables.
Below are the parameters which can be user configured in the parameters file including:
- Consistency Level: Select from one of the 5 consistency levels: Strong, Bounded Staleness, Session, Consistent Prefix, Eventual.
- Multi-Region: Enter locations for primary and secondary regions.
- Multi-Master: Select whether to enable multi-master support making both regions fully writable.
- Automatic Failover: Select whether to enable automatic failover on the account (Ignored when Multi-Master is enabled).
- Keyset Name: Enter the Keyset name for the account.
- Throughput: Enter the Ru/s to share across the 2 containers (default is 400).
- Table 1 Name: Enter the name for the first table.
- Table 2 Name: Enter the name for the second table.