Governance of a group of connected community DAOs for self-sufficient business
Self-sufficient communities in decentralized federation of DAOs. Decentralized cooperatives.
Purpose of governance system:
- Still in modelling stages
- Community decision making
- Design of the system itself
- Code work and rewards
- Allocation of funds
- Communication: Telegram and email. Plan to migrate to Discord
- Task management: Trello and Tasko. Testing Lumio, Crabgrass and collectiveone
- Voting: Testing DAOstack and Aragon
- Planned deployment on RSK rather than ETH
Reason we chose that technology
Not chosen yet
Governed objects and mechanisms:
- Collaborative decision-making. Each cooperative in the DAO federation is independent.
- Requires reputation, called “Love” as well as internal Labor token. Reputation is based on assessment of the community of the care work done in the community, not clear how to translate to other reputation models in DAO governance.
- Love is non-transferrable and non-sellable, and represents your voting power in the system.
- Voting token is under development, to be used with DAO tech.
- Proposal making is still informal and comes primarily from 2 groups (translation group and think tank group