This repository has been archived by the owner on Jan 30, 2022. It is now read-only.
/ iPhone_4_CDMA_GPS_Fix Public archive
Releases · parrotgeek1/iPhone_4_CDMA_GPS_Fix
Installer v1.1f - final release
Development of the iPhone 4 CDMA GPS fix is now discontinued, and no further updates will be made to it. It is not compatible with macOS 12 Monterey or newer versions.
Changes in v1.1f
- Always use /usr/bin/python to prevent conflicts when "python" is Python 3 (see parrotgeek1/Pluvia#43 - thanks @bradleymackey)
Changes in v1.1e
- Fixed support for Apple Silicon Macs
Changes in v1.1d
- Added untested support for Apple Silicon Macs, and preemptive support for macOS versions newer than 11.x
Changes in v1.1c
- Added support for macOS Big Sur
Changes in v1.1b
- Licensed the code under GPLv3
Changes in v1.1
- Updated idevicerestore to a current version to fix many issues, and improved the restore.sh script
- Removed the changing of the iOS version to 7.1.3, to improve compatibility with jailbreaks
Only for Mac!