Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes issue affecting unsubscribing from liveQueries (#640)
- Adds support for aggregate stages with identical names (#637)
- Adds ability to fetch an object with includes (#631)
- Adds support for $nor operator in queries (#634)
- Adds support for containedBy operator in queries (#633)
- Adds support for includeAll (#632)
Parse.setAsyncStorage(AsyncStorage) in order to restore the functionality.
- Adds support for
- Adds support for Parse Schema
- Adds support for Parse.Aggregates
- Fixes React Native support
- Restoring functionality with the latest RN.
- Adds Parse.Query.fromJSON to build queries
- Fixes issue affecting cached data with selected queries and skipped fields
- Improves string representations of Parse.Error
No API changes, but restructuring the build system.
Upgraded custom Babel plugins, upgraded Babel, upgraded Jest.
Restoring functionality with the latest RN.
- Correct detection of Electron environments
- Allow custom specification of Content-Type on file uploads
- Ensure that
initialize()work in single-instance mode
Under the hood:
- All code once again passes Flow typechecking
- Cleaned up some of the CoreManager logic