Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Added Sign In With Apple support to ParseUI #1475, thanks to Darren Black.
- Transparent icons thanks to Donald Ness.
- Swift 5 compatibility (#1451), thanks to Nathan Kellert.
- macOS 10.15 compatibility (#1460), thanks to Martin Man.
- Removed using NSURLCache in Catalyst (#1469), thanks to Thomas Kollbach and Martin Man.
- Updated project build targets to work with Catalyst (#1473), thanks to Nathan Kellert.
- ParseUI minimum api version should be iOS 8.0 (#1494), thanks to Nathan Kellert.
CFBundleSupportedPlatforms(#1496, #1497), thanks to Tom Fox.
Nathan Kellert and Darren Black did some hard work to not only update build environments to use Xcode 11 but also made necessary changes to get nightly builds to work on both Travis and CircleCI. This will allow us to resume more consistent updates again. Arthur Cinader helped with Travis release build fixes.
- Fixed CircleCI Nightly Build and adding extra PR Testing #1490.
- Fixed tvOS builds #1489.
- Added OCMock manually to CircleCI Build #1490.
- Updated Travis and CircleCI build environments #1473.
After getting in contact with the Bolts Framework maintainers from Facebook they have allowed us to get changes in to fix app store declines due to still using UIWebView(iOS only) rather than updating to WKWebView(iOS, macOS, and iPad OS compatible). Those that got declined should be able to re-submit after updating to the latest version of this SDK as well as its dependencies.
- FIX: Updates xcbuildtools submodule (#1365), thanks to Darren Black
- FIX: Bandaid for Crashlytics #944 (#1376), thanks to Rogers George
- NEW: tvOS push support (#1375), thanks to Thomas Kollbach
- FIX: Class properties (#1400), thanks to Thomas Kollbach
- FIX: Upgrade ParseFacebookUtils dependency to Facebook SDK v5.x (#1424) thanks to Herrick Wolber and Darren Black
- Fixes an issue affecting queries in 1.17.0
- Full Bolts 1.9.0 support
- Fixes runtime crashs and exceptions that would previously be swallowed
- Code modernization
- Single repo distribution for Pods and Carthage