Contributing to Parse Embedded SDKs
We want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible.
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
- If you haven't already, complete the Contributor License Agreement ("CLA").
Contributor License Agreement ("CLA")
In order to accept your pull request, we need you to submit a CLA. You only need to do this once to work on any of Facebook's open source projects.
Complete your CLA here: https://developers.facebook.com/opensource/cla
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.
Facebook has a bounty program for the safe disclosure of security bugs. In those cases, please go through the process outlined on that page and do not file a public issue.
- Most importantly, match the existing code style as much as possible.
- Try to keep lines under 100 characters, if possible.
By contributing to Parse Embedded SDKs, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its license.