Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
About this Release
Release 1.4.0 contains quite a few new features that we hope you'll enjoy! Please keep in mind that relative time queries, aggregate queries and index management are only available in later versions of parse server (versions 2.6.5 and above, and versions 2.7.0 and above for index management). The other features present here have been available in parse server for some time and have now been hooked up into this sdk.
Version 1.4.0 is reverse compatible with 1.3.0, so you're good for upgrading
ParseServerInfo::getVersion to check if you don't know for sure (version checking is compatible with older versions of parse server).
All new features have been added into the Table of Contents in our README for your reading convenience.
- Fixes encode/decode method descriptors
- Adds Relative Time Queries (#360)
- Adds Server Info (#361)
- README and code cleanup, adds CHANGELOG and CODE_OF_CONDUCT
- Adds Purge & Polygon to ParseSchema (#365)
- Adds Parse Server Health Check (#366)
- Adds the ability to upgrade to a revocable session (#368)
- Adds ability to Request Verification Emails (#369)
- Adds the ability to set/save in
- Adds jobs to
- Adds support for aggregate queries (#355) (thanks to Diamond Lewis)
- Fix npm license warning (thanks to Arthur Cinader)
- Updates parse-server-test dependency to 1.3.6
- Support for managing indexes via ParseSchema (#357) (thanks to Diamond Lewis)
- Slight test adjustments